Welcome to our Practice
We are pleased to serve the community of Rose Bay and surrounding suburbs by offering high quality, modern family, restorative, and cosmetic dental care. The most important person in our practice is YOU, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our office.
What are your dental needs? We offer a variety of dental services and procedures. Some of our most popular services include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal disease
- Restorative care including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and cleanings
- Cosmetic care including teeth whitening and veneers
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign
- Fast treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
Modern dentistry has evolved to the point where even the procedures that used to cause the most fear are easier, safer, more effective, and more comfortable than ever. If you are a patient with anxiety about visiting the dentist, come in and give us a try.
Our staff is friendly, gentle, and kind, and will help all patients feel completely at ease. Our office has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any stress you have over visiting the dentist.
What Are You Looking for in a Dentist?
Whether you are new to the area or just need to find a new dental home, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our office?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff
- Efficient, effective, comfortable care using the latest techniques and technology
- A commitment to put your health, safety, and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully to your needs and goals and work together with you to create a plan to meet those goals
Our Focus Is on Prevention
Preventive care is the focus of our practice. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home-care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly, when they can be treated with comfortable, inexpensive, conservative methods.
Call Us to Schedule
Call our office to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to meeting you!